Abdulrahman Ali Al-Turki – Chairman, ATCO Group
One of the foremost businessmen and investors in the Arab world.
In addition to the ATCO Group, Sheikh Al-Turki is the chairman of :
Honeywell Turki Arabia Limited, Dammam, Saudi Arabia;
Redland Industrial Services (Arabia) Limited, Dammam, Saudi Arabia;
Keller Turki Co. Limited, Dammam, Saudi Arabia;
Larsen & Tubro ATCO Saudi Limited, Dammam, Saudi Arabia;
Al Sagr Company for Co-operative Insurance & Re-insurance, Saudi Arabia;
Abraaj Capital Limited, Dubai, U.A.E;
Dhahran International Exhibitions Co., Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia;
Bahrain Specialist Hospital, Bahrain;
Golden Pyramids Plaza Co., Egypt;
Golden Coasts for Hotels & Touristic Village & Entertainment, Egypt.
BOARD DIRECTOR OF:
- INVESTCORP, Bahrain, Member of the Board and Chairman of the Audit Committee;
- Saudi International Petrochemical Co (SIPCHEM)., Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia;
- Arabian Real Estate Development Company, Egypt;
- Zara Investment (Holding) Co. Jordan.
- Director of the Board and Member of the Founders’ Council of King Salman Center of Disability Research, Saudi Arabia.
- Member of the Founders Council of Prince Sultan College for Sight Disabilities, Saudi Arabia.
- Arab Institute of Navigation, Alexandria, Egypt.
PUBLIC SERVICES, (Previously) :
- Ministry of Transportation: Saudi Government Railroads & King Abdulaziz Port, Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
- Director of the Board of the Chamber of Commerce & Industry in the Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia.